WHAT WE OFFER:
In exchange for your skill and experience, Hillsides offers an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- This role is eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance with a $20 premium per paycheck for employee only coverage plan
- Dental insurance 100% employer paid for HMO employee only coverage plan
- Life and AD&D insurance 100% employer paid up to two times the annual salary
- Flexible Spending Account with $500 roll-over limit
- 401(k) with no wait period, 5% employer match cap and no vesting schedule
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous paid time off policy accruing up to 22 days off annually
- Bilingual stipend of $2,000 or $4,000 for applicable positions
- Robust training opportunities: Shared Core Practice Model & Trauma Informed Care
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Essential Functions Include:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Conducts comprehensive psychological assessments in office and field based environment.
- Adheres to Hillsides-Bienvenidos and the Department of Mental Health documentation standards set forth by DMH.
- Responsible for linking client and families to appropriate services through collaboration with other agencies.
- Collaborates with DMH. DCFS, Foster Family Agencies, schools and collaterals for assessment purposes.
- Facilitates Summary of Findings document with a Multidisciplinary team.
- Participates in weekly individual and group supervision.
- Attends training's and departmental meetings as required.
Education, Certification and Experience
- Masters Degree in Social Service or related field
- Must be registered with Behavioral Boards of Sciences and have an active BBS number
- 0-5 Experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
- Previous experience as a mental health therapist in DMH setting
- Valid California driver's license, driving record and personal vehicle insurance acceptable to Hillsides insurance carrier.
This position performs tasks that may involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues. All Hillsides employees are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis B vaccination series.
Hillsides is an Equal Opportunity Employer